Worship With Us
Leland Community United Methodist Church Welcomes You
The Leland Community United Methodist Church has served the Leelanau Peninsula community with continuous worship services since 1898. Our congregation is focused on serving others through a variety of ministries, small groups, a youth program, and a rich worship life. Worship at Leland Community Church offers the opportunity for spiritual growth in a warm and supportive environment. We establish and nurture connections to give praise and thanks to the Lord. Experience the presence of God and grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus Crist through biblical teaching, prayers, and music.
Worship services are held Sunday mornings with service times posted on the website, changing on a seasonal basis. Special services and worship events are held on Holy Days, announced in advance, and posted on the home page of our website.
We sincerely believe that God has called us to be a church open to all of God’s people, and we are determined to be a congregation that practices “Open Hearts, Open Minds, and Open Doors” by the ways we live out our faith every single day.
Church Service Times
Please refer to the Home page for information on participating in onsite worship. All services are also being live-streamed through our YouTube and Facebook channels.
- Customary Schedule – August 15 onward 10:00 a.m.
- Sunday School is held during 10:00 am worship time. Children participate during the early portions of the service, then go to their classrooms in the lower level with their teachers. September 12 – May 30.
- Friendship Hour – On the Patio, weather permitting following the service
- Child play and coloring area in the sanctuary.
- Baby and infant accommodations, with service sound in our narthex.